Who we are
Our website address is: https://bizbo.net
The Bizbo Code:
We believe that a business is supposed to enhance your life and the lives of those around you, not detract from it. In the spirit of this, we have created the Bizbo Code.
As a businessman or businesswoman, I pledge myself to the Bizbo Code:
1. To use my knowledge of business to the best of my abilities to build and grow my business.
2. To never cease to improve my knowledge of my industry and successful business management.
3. To refuse to accept money from anyone I truly do not feel that I can service or help.
4. To refund money received if I discover I cannot provide an honest and fair exchange.
5. To speak out against malpractice or misconduct in business.
6. To always provide a fair or better exchange for funds received, and to never “shortchange” or provide an unprofessional quality service to my customers.
7. To seek to always be punctual and provide the service within the agreed upon time frame.
8. To never make a business promise or agreement that I cannot keep.
9. To refuse to do business with companies or individuals who refuse to uphold ethical business conduct of their own accord.
10. To always work towards the success of the whole group, as a whole, and to never form bias or prejudice for or against one person or section of my company.
11. To ignore gossip or rumor about the company or its employees and to judge each area or employee solely based off of its production record. To recognize that those with a record of high-quality, high-quantity work done deserve to be protected.
12. To stop negative gossip or rumors from spreading within the business and to insist upon a positive work environment.
13. To never fail to let an employee go if it is found that they are more damaging to the group than they provide a benefit. It is no kindness to allow an unproductive or hostile employee to remain on the team, as it harms all of the better group members and will produce only production loss.
14. To create an air of safety and security in the workplace for my employees and staff.
15. To understand that while the sacrifice of time, sweat and tears may be necessary
16. To support effective betterment programs and activities in my area so as to increase the quality of life for myself and those around me and my business.
17. To ensure equal rights, respect and opportunity are given to all under my employ or applying, no matter their race, color or beliefs and to support the complete list of human rights in my area, which can be found here.
18. To encourage my employees to grow and improve their knowledge, understanding, and abilities.
19. To discourage the use of drugs by implementing drug education and prevention programs in
20. To help like-minded business owners grow and improve their businesses with honest advice and care.
21. To insist that when a workable business structure is formed,
22. To ensure that the rules and standards of my business are clearly published and easily known.
23. To never shut my eyes to ways to improve my business, while at the same time never losing sight of the core vision of my business and its values.
24. To welcome new businesses into the Bizbo club and offer my help freely.
25. To set an example as a fantastic business owner and lead by example within my own company.
26. To increase the quality of life of those that my business reaches.
27. Flourish and prosper
I also agree to the user guidelines as set out below:
The types of listings allowed are;
Bizbo Club (Businesses)
Post your business, your club or group here. Our Bizbo Club members come from every possible profession. Whether you are a freelance writer, swim instructor, factory owner, store manager or a dentist, this is the listing category for you.
We all get excited about things! And we should. There are a lot of good things happened out there. If you are excited about an upcoming event, gathering, sale, great bit of positive news… this is the category you’ll want to use!
Are you a business that’s looking for a qualified employee? Are you an individual looking for the right job for you? Post your needs and wants here!
Need somewhere to stay during your travels. Headed to Clearwater or Los Angeles and need a room or house for rent? Do you have a home you’d like to offer up? Post it here!
For Sale & Free
Whether you are looking to sell a product from your company or offer up some great clothes that you are not using anymore… this category is right for you.
Keep it friendly, keep it ethical, keep is safe. Nothing negative, no bad news, nothing illegal, nothing offensive, nothing that violates copyright laws or L. Ron Hubbard management technology, and no reposting the same content more than once. If you want to repost something you posted about before, be sure to delete the previous version.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
No third party companies… ever!
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Also, before each post is allowed to air (show up on the site) we review it to ensure it follows the listing guidelines.
Note: There are other sites that are kept at Bizbo.net/… Each site is its own entity though run and managed by Bizbo.net. These sites are delineated as they do not follow the general Bizbo.net theme but are very much their own, usually including their own unique header. These sites do not adhere to the Bizbo policy guidelines as they are considered individual.